This article is a protocol that you can start TODAY , and use it until the main treatments arrive.
In most cases, you can combine the temporary protocol with the permanent protocol, but there are two rules:
1) Only ONE highly alkaline protocol per day (eg, Cellect, sodium bicarbonate, cesium chloride, calcium, etc. are very alkaline).
2) No antioxidants (and most items in the cheap dirt protocol are antioxidants) within 3 hours, on both sides, of Budwig, if you use the Cellect-Budwig protocol.
But before you go to a health food store or supermarket, read this full article.
For patients with advanced cancer, there are some things that can be bought at a grocery store and / or health food store, to begin a treatment today.
If the patient is very advanced, the first thing they need is MSM . Patients with advanced cancer are generally weak because of lactic acid in the blood. D-Ribose and vitamin C can overcome this lactic acid blockage and can obtain energy in the weak cells. MSM can also do that, but in addition, it can help get rid of some of the lactic acid.
All these things can be bought at any health food store (bodybuilders use D-ribose all the time) and some grocery stores can have a healthy food section.
The dose for D-Ribose is unlimited but start with 5 grams. Then in two hours take another 5 grams. Fifteen grams is a fairly common daily dose, but you can use more than that if you want.
To Vitamin C the stomach can limit how much can be taken. Start with a gram and slowly build up from there.
The dosage for MSM is also unlimited. Just get everything you can into the system. If you have a choice between the pill and the crystal version of MSM, purchase the crystal version .
Until the patient can obtain alkaline items for their regular treatment (eg cesium, calcium, barley, etc.) they should use as many of the items in the Dirt Cheap protocol as possible, especially the articles in the Kelmun Protocol.
The key element in the Kelmun Protocol is sodium bicarbonate. If you can get a natural brand, use it; But if not, use Arm and Hammer.
However, there are some modifications to the Kelmun Protocol, which is part of the Dirt Cheap Protocol.
First, the patient (if he is an adult of a teenager) should follow the following schedule:
1) Day 1: Take four tablespoons of the baking soda mixture (see the Kelmun Protocol for the definition of the mixture),
2) Day 2: Take eight tablespoons of baking soda,
3) Day 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, take sixteen tablespoons of the baking soda mixture (which would equal 4 tablespoons of actual sodium bicarbonate)
4) Day 8 and until regular treatment (alkaline portion) begins, fall again to take FOUR tablespoons per day of the baking soda mixture (which equals 1 TEA tablespoon of baking soda ) Pavilion
In other words, the highest doses of baking soda and maple syrup last only a week. At that point drop back to the standard doses in the Dirt Cheap Protocol until the alkaline part of the main treatment starts.
The Kelmun protocol ends when the alkalinity in the regular protocol begins either Of non-baking soda, in the Dirt Cheap Protocol, in most cases.
The other elements
The rest of the items in this What to do today Protocol comes from the Dirt Cheap Protocol, which not only includes many low cost treatments, but also some very powerful treatments.
Most natural cancer treatments take 2 to 3 weeks to start, when you buy everything and receive it.