Testimony / Interview for cancer
Date of the interview: January 2004
Method of Interview: Internet E-mails
Patient initials: N.K. (Information provided by your father)
Location of the Residence: Brisbane Qld Australia
What type of cancer did you have?
Sarcoma of the liver (tumor in the right lobe of your liver)
To what extent was metastasis pre-diagnosed?
She was given by the Upper Liver Surgeon in Queensland
What month and year was first diagnosed?
Age when diagnosed?
What technique did the doctor use to diagnose cancer?
It was the X-rays and CT scans that first detected their tumor. But even after 3 biopsies, his condition was still not properly diagnosed, but doctors suspected liver infection and were given hydatid medications!
Was there a biopsy?
Yes, I (the father) believe that the first three biopsies caused his tumor to escape and spread, thus becoming aggressive.
Did you have surgery?
Yes, more than 70 percent of his right lobe was removed, but some remnants close to the heart could not be removed.
Have you taken chemotherapy and / or radiation?
She began taking alternative medicine after her liver operation, but the actual results [of her alternative treatments] became more evident after her third chemotherapy treatment. By then, she was already in a stricter protocol, as more information was obtained from more alternative medicine sites.
How much pressure did the doctors give you for surgery, chemotherapy, etc.?
He recommended a quick operation to alleviate the pain, but mentioned that it was only palliative (ie designed to reduce pain and suffering to death).
What was the deciding factor that convinced you to use alternative treatments?
As I (the father) could not accept his diagnosis, I sought help and researched extensively on the Internet. Thanks to Mr. Bill Henderson (www.getandstaywell.com), I was taken to the wonderful world of alternative therapy and my prayers were answered. (The family is Buddhist)
Describe your treatment plan: (parent response)
- She is still on MGN-3 and Immutol, these being her main supplements.
- She has been drinking more than 3 liters of water a day & # 8211; I think this contributed to their strong recovery after each chemotherapy treatment. She also ate a lot of avocados during that time. She has a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice before breakfast. You also have a lemon squeezed in your water jar every day.
- Avoid all junk food, such as fast food, coke, sweets, cakes, etc., which consumed too much.
- We are all eating brown rice instead of white. Most of their dishes are lightly boiled. She does not take much meat and fish (Tasmanian salmon) is her main source of meat, either steamed or baked.
- Every night, I make a glass of juice extracted from carrots x 4, beets x 1, green apples x 1, and some vegetables like celery or cucumber. Also eat healthy portions of seasonal fruits like cherries, strawberries, bananas, pineapples, papayas, mangoes, etc.
- Occasionally she has some wheat grass juice organically grown.
- When first diagnosed, we gave her plenty of okra and long beans that were grown in our garden. This was changed to snow peas during the winter. Now, we’re back to okra and beans.
- Much loving tender care. Our family has become much closer now. She has become more confident and less worried.
- Yes, we observe everything she eats and believes very strongly in the alkaline diet rather than acid.
- We practice Traditional Chinese Medicine through which the whole body is being treated.
What month / year did you diagnose free cancer?
September 2003What are you doing to stay in remission?
See the treatment planNote:
This young woman entered into remission, but a few months after this interview her cancer returned and she died later. I do not know what protocol he used after his cancer returned.