The types of soft tissue sarcoma include fibrosarcoma, liposarcoma, leiomyosarcoma and rhabdomyosarcoma. Types of osteosarcoma include osteosarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
With sarcomas accounting for less than 1% of new cases of cancer, sarcomas are very rare.
Causes and Symptoms of Sarcoma
Radiation is the most common risk factor for sarcomas.
Other known risk factors for sarcomas include:
• chronic lymphedema
• certain hereditary diseases such as Li-Fraumeni syndrome and von Willebrand disease
• people with HIV
• exposure to certain chemicals (ie, arsenic, phenoxyacetic acids, chlorophenols, vinyl chloride).
The problem of lifestyle, including smoking, alcohol consumption, exercise and diet are not contributing to risk factors for sarcomas.
Soft tissue sarcomas may develop as a lump or visible mass. They usually do not cause pain or swelling, and may not be noticeable until they become quite large. Soft tissue masses are common and can be caused by many things besides cancer, so it is important to visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
Pain may be associated with some bone sarcomas, but this is not always the case.
Who gets sarcoma
Sarcomas can develop in adults and children, being the most common types in children, including rhabdomyosarcoma, while others are more common in adults, including gastrointestinal sarcoma. People who have been treated with radiation therapy for other cancers are at increased risk of developing soft tissue sarcomas. Patients with HIV also have an increased risk of developing sarcomas.
When all types of sarcoma are included, there is a 50 percent survival rate at 5 years for patients. However, this number includes sarcomas with less favorable survival rates such as Kaposi’s sarcoma.
5-Year Survival Rates for Soft Tissue Sarcomas:
• Stage I 83 percent
• Stage II and III 54 percent
• Step IV 16 percent
Survival rates at the 10-year marker are only slightly worse indicating that at 5 years without cancer marking, most sarcoma patients are cured.
The survival rates of sarcomas in the arms or legs have a more favorable outcome than when it develops in other areas of the body.
Protocols: How To Treat Sarcoma
The high frequency RF protocol along with the Cheap Dirt Protocol is recommended for sarcomas as they work synergistically. However, being a good detox protocol actually places a burden on the liver (which can not be avoided if you want to detoxify the liver), therefore, it is crucial to use a liver flush to help eliminate toxins from the liver.
• Primary: High RF Frequency Protocol
• Secondary: Cheap Dirt Protocol
• Also consider: Liver and Kidney Flush , Beta Glucan
The main treatments of conventional medicine for Sarcoma are:
• Targeted therapy
• Palliative care
How to prevent sarcoma
It is important to minimize the risk of exposure to radiation from healthy tissue, ensuring that radiation is directed to the cancerous tissue while protecting any healthy surrounding tissue. Maintain a healthy weight by being active and eating a healthy diet: vegetables; Fruits; Whole grain bread, pasta and cereals; fish; poultry; And beans. In addition, you should limit processed meat and red meat.
The immune system contains many different types of cells, & # 82221; However, only a handful of these white blood cells actually kill the cancer cells. It should be the intention of a person with cancer to focus on treatments that rapidly increase the count of white blood cells that kill cancer.
The second thing to keep in mind is that building the immune system is sometimes not the highest priority of people with cancer. People with only a few months of life should definitely take the products of building the immune system And they focus more on nutrients, foods, and products that kill cancer cells directly, such as , Noni Juice, Etc, or reverse the cancer cells in the cells
With few exceptions, it is highly recommended to use natural substances to cope with the immune system to treat cancer, no matter what stage the cancer patient is in.
A healthy immune system remains the best defense of your body. Not only is a weak immune system one of the main reasons why patients have cancer. And the cancer itself can further weaken the immune system.
Beta glucans help regulate the immune system, making it more efficient. In addition, beta-glucans stimulate white blood cells (lymphocytes) that bind to tumors or viruses and release chemicals to destroy it.
Beta Glucan has been approved in Japan, Australia, South Korea and Taiwan as an immunoadjuvant therapy for cancer. In fact, helping with cancer is just the beginning with Beta Glucan. There are thousands of studies that show that the product can protect against infections, reduce cholesterol, reduce blood sugar, reduce stress, increase antibody production, heal wounds, help burn radiation, overcome induced immunosuppression (Such as Thimerosal, Immunizations), help with diabetes and even, naturally, prevent metastasis (or the spread of your cancer).
Harvard Medical School suggests that following general good health guidelines is the only best step you can take to keep your immune system strong and healthy:
• Do not smoke.
• Eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and low in saturated fat.
• Exercise regularly.
• Maintain a healthy weight.
• Monitor your blood pressure.
• If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
• Get adequate sleep.
• Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands often and cooking meat thoroughly.
• Obtain regular screening tests for people in your age group and risk category.
More information: Building the immune system
Your diet plays a role in a healthy immune system. The top vitamins your immune system needs to perform include:
• Vitamin C Helps to repair and regenerate tissues and aid in the absorption of iron
• Vitamin E A powerful antioxidant that helps your body fight infection
• Vitamin B6 Supports adrenal function and is necessary for key metabolic processes
• Vitamin A Helps immune function and helps provide a barrier against infections
• Vitamin D It modulates cell growth, promotes neuromuscular and immune function and reduces inflammation.
• Folate Key in the development of red blood cells (a lack of folate can make the body susceptible to cancer)
• Iron Helps your body bring oxygen to cells
• Selenium It slows down the body’s hyperactive responses to certain aggressive forms of cancer
• Zinc It slows down the immune response and controls inflammation in your body.